Monday, September 3, 2007

Camping

Yes its all history now...the holiday is over. Camping was sooooo much fun. From spending time cooking at the camp stove (electric frying pan! :) ) to rocking my baby brother till he fell asleep, I had a really good time. I got time to talk with Mom, walk to the beach with Dad, sit at the campfire with all the kids, yes try and play monopoly with my younger sisters...and just enjoy time together as a family.
The nights were cold but we survived. On the Sunday the family came up to my apartment and enjoyed a service at the church I attend here. They really appreciated the welcome they received there!
They left today as we all have to go back to work again tomorrow. Yes I miss them a lot...family is very important to me. I love each and everyone of them! I miss you guys....thank you for such a wonderful time camping!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I still maintain that it is not really camping if you go back to civilizatin halfway through and enjoy air conditioning and the internet. :-D But what do I know about camping?