Thursday, September 6, 2007

Random thoughts

Bonjour! From the nations capital I would like to say goodmorning! It is September the 6th today which means that we very close to the start of fall. For most people this means back to school. However for me it just means that work continues as it has in the previous months. I miss the going back to school feeling. I am starting a course next week online...but thats not the same. But someone has to work too as not all of us can be in school.
Other news here....my cat is very happy to see me again after being on her own for a couple of days. She is a happy and loveable cat.
In a month my sister and sister in law are coming up for a visit. I am looking forward to it a lot but I still have to come up with a game plan for what we are going to do when they are here. If all else fails we will be watching GG!
Anyway that is all for now...I am still working on my french posting as I plan to compete with some other french post on a certain blog I know!
Have a great day all!

No comments: