Sunday, August 19, 2007

Experience of camping....

So next week I will be camping with my family for a few days. You know I am really looking forward to it...the time spent with my family is highly treasured time! I think that is what makes living away from home so hard...but enough of that.
So what is it that makes camping so fun? Is it the campfires at night, the beach during the day, the constant source of fresh air, the tenting? Is it the time spent playing with my younger sisters and brothers on the beach? Or is it the times spent sitting or walking and talking with Dad and Mom? Is it the times spent with my other brothers and sisters sun tanning, playing batmantan, or just hanging out? You know camping is an awesome experience and I can not wait till next week!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

not sure how I feel about camping, I'm not so much of an outdoors girl! Maybe I will have to let my guard down and come with y'all sometime.....maybe I'm just a chicken! :)

Andrew said...

Are you talking about the computer camp I met you at?

C.F.B said...

Computer camp....??? What computer camp??? I must have forgotten....must be old age....