Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update

So first I must apologize for not writing in the last few weeks. I can't believe that it is already the middle of October.
I was able to go home for Thanksgiving day and spent a beautiful day with the family. It was so short but I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! The Lord has been good to me!
After thanksgiving two of my sisters drove back with me to Ottawa. We had so much fun together, we went shopping, playing games, and just spending time together as sisters. Thank you to Rachel and Melissa for coming down to visit. I miss you guys!
And then it was back to work. Yes work has been very busy. Instead of our usual surgical clients we have been getting a lot of very sick medical clients. This has made the workload of our floor very heavy. However this has also been a very good experience for us new grads on the floor.
This weekend is also going to busy as another friend from Orangeville will be coming up to visit for a few days. We are going to have so much fun!
So for now this is just an update...I am still thinking of what I am going to write that is philisophical in nature! Till then take care and God bless!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope you are having fun with Liz!! And just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed my excursion out there. :)