Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank you Lord for Family!


I am really enjoying being back here in Orangeville Ontario, Canada. I started this week working at Headwaters Health Care Center on a Cardiac/Medicine floor. I am really enjoying working there. The staff are awesome there making a great team to work with.

Tonight I went to watch my younger brother's hockey game tonight and was thankful that I was able to do that for him.

I had an interview this week at the Avalon Care Center for a casual position as an RN there. This is a nursing home that I had volunteered there for five years starting when I was fourteen. It was exciting to see people that I had not seen for some time. I feel like I have come home!

Other then that I have been enjoying the time spent with family and friends back home thanking the Lord for a social life that I have never had in Ottawa! I am so happy to be back home in Orangeville!

No comments: