Saturday, March 15, 2008

Of Tons of Homework...and Frustrating Computers!

Yes I have been trying to study for the course that I am taking on the human heart. It is such an interesting course as it describes how the heart is so intricately made. I often wonder how people continue to say that humans evolve when they read the miracle of creation!
The final exam for this course is next week so that means I have to study much harder then I was studying before. I find it hard to study when I am working full time but I have to give it my all in order to pass this course.
My computer has been really frustrating of late as it loves to freeze. I have a dell notebook and I am pretty sure that next computer I get it won't be a dell...but I should not complain and be thankful for the computer I have.
But for now it is back to the books...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

so how did you do on the exam? :)

C.F.B said...

I actually passed it with flying colors...how I dont know...but i did!