Friday, February 1, 2008

My Journey Back...and the Lords Never Ending Miracles!

I stood back again this week and thanked the Lord for the miracles that have happened in my life!

This week I drove back from Ottawa to Orangeville. I had asked a lot of people to pray for me as I drove back knowing that the drive from Ottawa to Toronto can be very difficult at the end of January. It stormed the day before I came home, and it stormed the day after I came home. However the trip home was the beautiful. It was sunny and clear the whole way down! Thank you Lord for answering the prayers of so many and bringing me back safe and sound!

I start work in Orangeville in about a week. I am really looking forward to it, as a new opportunity to serve my community! Thank you Lord for this opportunity!

This is all I have to say for now...a longer post will be coming shortly!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yes, you are back, and yet I have only seen you once......what's up with that? :) I was looking at puzzles at Walmart today and thinking we should do one sometime again....what do ya think?