Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The time is soon approaching....

You know when I went to University for Nursing I never dreamed that I would be in Ottawa...or that after a year of working here I would be moving back to work in my own community hospital. I never dreamed that I would have the opportunity to be able to serve so many different people. Sometimes I sit back and am awed at how the Lord has worked in my life in a way I never had dreamed of.
Soon I will be returning to Orangeville, Ontario which is my home town. I will be working at Headwaters Health Care Center...giving back to my community! Working here in Ottawa has been an awesome experience for me in many ways. I have learned so much in working at the Ottawa Hospital...the staff on 7West at the General Campus have been just awesome! Thanks guys! As well I have had the pleasure of working for two months at Hunt Club Manor which has also been a wonderful opportunity.
Attending church at the Alta Vista Baptist Church as well as at the Met has been a good experience as well. Thank you to all of you who made me feel welcomed!
As much as being in Ottawa for almost a year has been the hardest year of my life away from family and friends...I want to thank my family and friends back home who prayed...and prayed hard that the Lord would help me through it! Your prayers have been answered. I have a wonderful community back home and I look forward to going back to give back what so many people have given to me!
I will keep you posted as to the details in a later post! Goodnight for now!

No comments: