Thursday, December 20, 2007

Five Days Till Christmas!




Yes there are only five days till Christmas! Nathan is due to arrive here in Ottawa tomorrow evening! We plan to Christmas shop, watch movies, and just spend time together as brother and sister!


At home things are settling after Tante Tena's funeral. The kids all have Christmas holidays now...which is nice for Mom giving her a bit of a break. James and Melissa are planning on driving out to Pennsylvania to visit Melissa's family back in the USA. They will be back in time for celebrating the New Year in Orangeville with our family.


Here in Ottawa I have the privilege of working a day shift on Christmas. I pray that I may be able to bring Christmas cheer to those who are not well!


That is all for now...once Christmas is over I will have more news to tell you. At this point I want to wish you all a Blessed Christmas and God's richest blessing in the New Year!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

hmmmm, I wonder what that news will be? :) Abby is really getting big, it looks like she and Harry might be about the same size.

I am so glad to be going home for Christmas, and I can't wait to see you on New Year's. What did you get me for Christmas? :-D

P.S. Do you know who has my name? :)